How to Partner
How to Partner with YouLEAD
The International Institute for Child Rights and Development works with schools and organizations to collaboratively deliver programming in communities across Canada and internationally.YouLEAD occassionally offers public workshops open to individuals. Please see upcoming events for more information.
- 1-2 preparatory-visioning meetings with the facilitators and the host to help us customize the course to your unique context
- Registration templates & promotional materials (if needed)
- Workshop delivery by 2-3 YouLEAD Facilitators
- All course handouts provided digitally
- Training materials & activity supplies
- Depending on context and location, YouLEAD may arrange elder services, or the host may be asked to provide this
Host Organization Provides:
- Registration of participants
- Travel and accommodation expenses for facilitators
- Beverages and snacks for participants
- Suitable training venue, which may include audio-visual support
- Printing or USB transfers of training manuals provided by YouLEAD
- 10-25 participants > $2000 per day
- 25-50 participants > $3000 per day
More than 50 participants? Please get in touch to discuss feasibility & pricing. Journey course is $3000 for up to 25 people, due to needing more facilitators.
IICRD would like to acknowledge the support and collaboration of the Counselling Foundation of Canada, Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation, as well as several Indigenous Youth Leaders and Elders from Nations across British Columbia and Ontario, Canada in the development of YouLEAD.